Frequently Asked Questions 

How quickly are you able to make a visit?

We schedule appointments to coincide with the availability of our technicians.

What types of pests do you treat?

All pests but mainly aimed at the commercial industrial market except for domestic ants and wasps in Northampton (mice, rats, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, wasps, birds and mammals).

What types of property do you look after?

We undertake national coverage for commercial works; shops, pubs, warehouses, shopping centres, care facilities, factories, construction sites, solar panels, anything commercial or industrial.

Do you make a charge for quoting?

We provide our quotes free of charge and without obligation.

What type of equipment do you use?

We use various insecticides and rodenticides with specialist equipment for undertaking bird control, netting spiking etc

Are any baits environmentally friendly?

Our environmental Non Toxic bait won’t kill pests but are a tool to identify a species and location of a problem.

Are you staff fully trained?

Yes, our staff are all trained to BPCA Level 2 Pest Control and other specific disciplines like shooting and working at height, gassing agents etc


Are you insured?

We have insurance of £10 million with £5 million public indemnity insurance.

Do we have to vacate our offices/premises when you visit?

This depends what type of pest treatment we are undertaking.  Out of office works can be arranged for chemical treatments.


Should we do regular preventative controls for pests?

This is the best way to make sure you remain pest free, and we offer different levels of maintenance contracts, undertaking regular diarised inspections and treatments throughout the year.


What areas do you cover?

We are a National company for industrial and commercial contracts.

How often should I carry out a pest inspection of the property?

Pest inspections should be carried out every 6 weeks 8 routinely during the year.  Food manufacturing pest control is a minimum monthly inspection.

What types of payment to you accept?

On invoice via BACS normally.